You are here: Information » New Zealand
New Zealand's Fabulous Far North
Home to the majestic Kauri tree, magnificent beaches, bush covered hills and rich in Maori culture, the Far North is also our home and we'd love to show you around!
Come and visit this gentle corner of the world with its unique people.
Here you will find the most exciting activities, the nicest places to stay, the yummiest food to eat and here you can enjoy the true Kiwi-lifestyle!
Here you can still buy a section with sea views to build your own dream home and enjoy what the winterless Far North has to offer.
Or your very own lifestyle property with enough room for the kids, a few cows and a horse.
Browse the pages of RealEstate to find houses, lifestyle properties and sections for sale.
Lovely home for sale in Kaeo, Northland and do visit the WEBSITE for detailed information and pictures.
Planning to build in the Far North? Visit this architect's website: Martin Heere Architectural Design
Check out the Kaitaia website! with many Far North links.
Where to stay:
- Pamapuria - Serafina's Campervan Safe Haven
- Kerikeri - Avalon Resort
- Awanui - Norfolk Motel & Campervan Park
Where to eat:
What to see:
- A Farm in Diggers Valley - have a look at our neighbours' website!
- Takahue - Shark Knives Pete Griffiths' stunning handcrafted knives made from recycled steel, local timbers and animal bone - Unique pieces that will last a lifetime.
- Ahipara Adventure Centre - Cape Reinga, 4X4 and Fishing Charters
- Awanui - Ancient Kauri Kingdom
- Waipapa - Rangemore Llama Farm - a unique experience!
So Much Woman - Affordable plus size bras for fuller figured women
- Welcome to Northland!
- Map of Kaitaia
- Northland Community Website
- Twin Coast Discovery
- Tai Tokerau Maori and Cultural Tourism Association
- Kaitaia Community Website
- Kaitaia Online, includes a Message Board
- Home Comforts antiques - Kaitaia
- Northland Age - Kaitaia based newspaper
- Doubtless Bay Website
- Doubtless Bay Promotion
- Whatuwhiwhi and the Karikari Peninsula
- Ahipara Website
- Top of NZ Travel Guide
- Paradise Coach Tours & Charters
- Fullers Bay of Islands cruises and tours
- Kiwi Recovery Program
- Fern Flat Pottery
- Far North homes and businesses for sale
- Paihia Community Website
- The Kauri Coast
- Guide to the Bay of Islands
- Kerikeri website
- Virtual Kerikeri
- Kerikeri High School
- Bay of Islands travel guide
- Bay of Islands travel guide II
- One NZ Bay of Islands
More links will be added when available.