NZ construction jobs
We can assist you with your job search if your profession is one of the following:
- Construction Project Manager (Chip sealing, Asphalt or other Technical Manager)
- Construction Project Manager (Roading and Infrastructure)
- Project Builder
- Building Inspector/Building Surveyor
- Building Project Manager
- Site Foreman
- Quantity Surveyor
- Urban and Regional Planner
- Surveying Technician (Spatial Science Technician/Hydrographic Technician)
- Surveying Technician (Spatial Science Technician/Land Surveyor's Technician)
Please contact us for details about job search assistance in any of these fields of expertise.
The above professions are all stated on the Skills in Demand Lists, as published by Immigration New Zealand.
Provided that you meet the qualifications requirements, the Skills in Demand List rules apply, and any New Zealand employer who wants to offer you one of these positions, is free to do so.
If your profession is not stated on the Skills in Demand Lists, then we may still be able to help you.
You are welcome to send your CV in MS Word format, regardless of your profession, and we will advise you honestly about your chances to secure employment in New Zealand.